Back pain and back discomfort is one of the most common physical complaints that people have. Not just MMA fighters or BJJ practitioners mind you, normal people.
Best Back Stretcher Reviewed
Teeter EP-960 Inversion Table
- Gender Unisex Type Inversion Tables Dimensions 84L x 28.8W x 86H in. (In-Use Max) Model EP-960 Brand Teeter Maximum Weight 300 lbs Recommended Use Stretching Condition New Material Plastic...
Teeter, the company that have produced this excellent back stretcher, have gone the extra mile and had their device 3rd party tested to make sure that it’s as safe as can be. Frankly, this is an effort that many companies just don’t even bother with but it says a lot about the company; it proves that their device is exceptionally safe and also that Teeter have total confidence in it to subject it to the rigorous and risky testing protocols of 3rd party testers.
It’s incredibly easy to set yourself in the machine without any fuss and without having to have a second person help you into it. Once hooked in, Teeter have made it so that you are as comfortable and relaxed as you can possibly be. Being comfortable and relaxed is especially important with back stretcher machines as the more relaxed you are, the better your back muscles are able to stretch and heal.
Sit and Decompress Ultimate Back Stretcher Harness
- DAILY TREATMENT TIME STARTS WITH 3 MINUTES PER DAY. This stretch will improve your back pain, relieve nerve pain, increase range of motion, improve stiffness and improve spinal alignment. As you...
- PRODUCT SHIPS SAME DAY MONDAY - FRIDAY. EXPECT PRODUCT ARRIVAL 1-3 DAYS. When Sit and Decompress arrives be sure to follow the instruction manual for best results. Many people think doing more time...
- SIT AND DECOMPRESS OFFERS ALL THE BENEFITS OF AN INVERSION TABLE, PLUS YOU DON'T HANG UPSIDE DOWN. Be sure to check out Sit and Decompress's dedicated website where you will find videos and tips for...
- CHIROPRACTOR DESIGNED. You may hear audible release (cracking or popping) while decompressing.Those that visit the chiropractor for adjustments will recognize this popping. When this happens, enjoy...
- 60 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED. Made in USA. For best results follow the plan that comes with the product, it is a proven way to fix your back pain.
Whilst I’m sure we’d all like our own full-sized, back stretching, inversion tables, it’s understandably not a viable option for everyone. A lot of people simply don’t have the room for such a contraption.
If space is an issue for you, then how about these compact harness? You simply attach it to a hook-in pull-up bar (the kind that you hook into your door-frame) and you’re all set up! Just put yourself in the harness and enjoy a good back stretch. If you don’t already own such a pull-up bar, which you should, you can purchase this harness with one in one handy set.
Sit and Decompress claim that you can increase your disk space by 20% when using this device to provide you with the ultimate in back pain relief. You’ll be standing straighter and just generally feel more loose. You’ll find you’ll walk and move more fluidly and flow better, which are things that will pay dividends in your BJJ training.
CoreStretch Adjustable Back, Shoulder and Hamstring Stretcher
- PHYSICAL THERAPY TOOL - Originally developed for Physical Therapists to help patients achieve the safest lower back stretch by using the body’s natural traction
- IDEAL FOR: back pain, lower back stretch and pain relief, shoulder pain, and inflexibility. The CoreStretch will help you stretch your way into back pain relief
- OPTIMAL BACK STRETCH - Elongates the back, enabling a deeper, more effective lower back stretch and stretch of the other muscles, tendons and ligaments surrounding the core of your skeletal system and...
- ADJUSTABLE - Provides 3 levels of fitness with 10 sizing options with seated and standing positions that can be used in seated, standing, or floor positions
- PORTABLE - Lightweight and collapsible, The CoreStretch can conveniently be taken to the office or job site to be used several times a day
This is another great device if you want a back stretcher but don’t want to dedicate significant space in housing and storing it. This stretcher looks a little bit like a pogo-stick but without the foot-handles. You operate it by sitting down on a chain and placing the foam-covered roller end on to your hips. Gripping the handles on the opposite end, you simultaneously drive the foam end into your hips whilst spreading your arms up and outwards to stretch your back and shoulders. If you sit on the floor with your legs flat on the ground, you can stretch your hamstrings too!
The device is highly adjustable to suit people of all heights and limb-length so you don’t have to worry about buying the right size, etc.
CoreStretch provide illustrations of several Doctor approved stretches that you can do with their device to provide relief for: back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, inflexibility, arthritis, osteoporosis and plenty of other medical ailments. And when you’re done with your stretching for the day, the device is so low-profile that you can quickly and easily collapse it and stick it in a cupboard until you’re ready to use it again.
Bodyease Back Stretcher Chair Support
- As doctor recommended:5 minutes twice a day of using this back stretcher is able to help relieve tension & Effective in treating pain from muscle spasms, pinched nerves, herniated discs, sciatica,...
- Helps relieve back pain & posture correction: preventive care for your lower back and posture. daily activities involving extended use on the computer, sitting all day, or physical activities can lead...
- Designed for people of all ages. Ergonomic design includes a multi-level arch with 3 adjustable settings so that all ages and fitness levels can benefit from using and improve flexibility
- Lumbar support cushion,Back pain relief,Posture corrector,Back massager,Spinal Traction,Back support for office chair,Acupuncture Massager,Back massager,Office chair back support
- 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back. Compare our reviews and judge for yourself!
As I said before, one of the most common causes of back pain is the constant sitting that most of us do on a daily basis. Most people have office jobs where they spend 8+ hours everyday confined to their chair. Chairs and sitting in general are absolutely horrible for your posture and your back but unfortunately it’s almost unavoidable in the modern age. But, there is a way that you can mitigate said damage, and that’s with this back stretcher from Bodyease.
You simply put the device against your chain and rest your body against it whilst sitting down. This support keeps your back in a natural, stable position and your posture secure at all times. You can work in peace knowing that you’re not doing damage to your body whilst doing so. Depending on how bad your posture and back pain is, the device has three levels of curvature to provide you with relief and support.
This support can even be set against the floor so you can lay down on it to give yourself a good stretch after a hard day.
Modern people generally lead a much more sedentary lifestyle than we did in the past and it’s absolutely wreaking havoc amongst our daily lives. Most people spend all day sitting down at their job, only to come home and sit down some more until it’s time to lay down and go back to sleep. Poor posture, excessive sitting and little exercise can really destroy your back.
Exercise and being active is great for helping your back stay strong but sometimes it’s not enough to counteract sitting down all day, etc. Especially if your chosen form of exercise is MMA, BJJ or wrestling or other high impact sports. The truth is, is that these sports can cause more damage than they do. Very few people do these sports solely for the health and exercise benefits; they do them because they enjoy them for the sport itself. Even if said sports are leaving them with constant pain and soreness, aching joints and covered in bruises. You can see how a sedentary lifestyle 90% of the time coupled with high-impact sports can lead to some serious issues with back pain and the like.
One way to safely rectify this problem is by using a back stretcher machine. These contraptions allow you to passively stretch your back in a safe, relaxed, low-impact environment. They are generally thought of as more a rehabilitative measure rather than a exercise machine, though many people choose to use them to do abdominal crunches. You can do both; use the machine to relax and stretch out your aching back and then afterwards use them to strengthen your core to help prevent further back issues in the future.
Back pain is one of those things that are unavoidable in modern day life. It’s mainly a question of minimising damage and pain rather than eliminating it completely. Your back is taking damage just from regular life let alone the damage you could be accruing in hard wrestling training for example. Do yourself a favour and get a back stretcher to keep your as strong, secure and pain-free as possible.