It can be tough to find good quality kids gear. MMA is a new sport so it’s somewhat understandable, but unfortunately it’s tough to find good boxing gear for children too. Companies can see the demand so they’ve absolutely flooded the market with kids gear… though a lot of it is utter trash.
It’s like companies don’t even bother trying to make their children’s equipment any good.
A lot of the time, when you do finally find something halfway decent, you have to pick between a piece of kit that looks nice and a piece of kit that performs well. As kids are generally more fussy about things than adults and as kids need even more protection and quality than the more robust adults, this just isn’t good enough. Many online stores are packed with kids boxing gloves but it can be an arduous task trying to find just what you want, let alone what you need.
Best Kids Boxing Gloves Reviewed
Luckily, we’ve done the hard work for you and managed to find some diamonds in the rough of the over-saturated kids training gear market. Every pair of boxing gloves that we’ve picked out is tough and durable, able to withstand any beating you put it through. Every pair of gloves that we’ve picked out actually look good too. Your child will be over the moon with any of the gloves on our list.
Cheerwing 4oz PU Kids Boxing Gloves
- These cartoon boxing gloves are suitable for child Grappling and Striking in both training and competition, such as MMA, Muay Thai, Kickboxing, Taekwondo, Sparring, Focus pads, Punch bags, Punch...
- Made of high-quality PU leather and EVA foaming, make these gloves are easy to clean and durable for long-term use.
- Elastic wrist strap allows for a more customizable fit while providing superior wrist support, easy to wear and take off for toddler.
- Gloves Size: 9 x 6.3 inch; Unit Weight: 4oz / pcs.
- Suitable for Age 5-10 Years old children and youth, 4 colors available for boys or girls.
First off, and most importantly, Cheerwing have crafted these gloves with stellar protection in mind. The quality construction of these gloves will keep a kids hands perfectly safe when hitting bags, pads and even training partners. Though the gloves remain soft enough to protect anyone on the receiving end of said glove.
The gloves are also incredibly comfortable. The elastic straps allow for a fit snug against the hands whilst remaining customisable to suit different hand sizes and protecting the wrist.
These gloves can fit a wide range of sizes though are best suited for children aged between 5 to 10 years old.
Cheerwing have adorned the front of the glove with a stylish cartoon to make the glove stand out and look good. They’re available in colours of both blue and red.
RDX Kids Boxing Gloves 4-6oz
- ✅ MAYA HIDE LEATHER construction in these kids boxing sparring gloves resist cracks, tear and splits. Practice jabs, hooks and cross knowing the hands are well protected. Go for Muay Thai,...
- ✅ COMBINATION OF FOAM PADDING include Calibrated impact diffusion sheet, DenZo-Tron foam, Sponge X Padding, Spongy Black top fabric, Infused Shock dispersion sheet to keep the impact away from young...
- ✅ QUICK EZ HOOK-AND-LOOP strap is child-friendly. The strap allows for easy on and off application. It offers secure and protected fit around the wrists without any concern of slipping and sliding.
- ✅ PERFORATED HOLES in the palm are tactically placed. These kids’ junior boxing gloves offer optimal ventilation and thermal regulation with sweat wicking inner lining to keep hands as fresh as...
- ✅ ATTACHED THUMB SUPPORT keeps you and your sparring partner safe by keeping your thumb aligned with your fist while you strike. Build accuracy, focus and speed rhythms while enjoying some punching...
RDX are a well-known brand that continues to increase in both popularity and quality. They’ve taken to the kids MMA/boxing market just as well as they have to their adult product lines with excellent gloves like this pair of kids boxing gloves.
A common issue with kids gloves is that they can look cheap or naff, often times looking too childish when you consider just how large a range of ages that these gloves are meant to cover. RDX have not made this common mistake. These gloves look just as stunning as the adult gloves; the only difference is the size of the glove. If you’ve got a kid who’s into MMA but is self-conscious about their equipment looking too juvenile or kiddy, then these gloves are perfect.
Luniquz Kids Boxing Gloves 6oz
If your kid wants a pair of gloves that really stand out, then these may be the gloves for them. Luniquz offer these in four different colours; white, black, red and blue but all colour options include a cool fire motif that any child would appreciate. Styles and colours, etc. are important, especially for kids. Having a pair of gloves that they think look really cool and can’t wait to show off will make them eager to get in the ring and train hard. It can also help them stand out in the often large kids classes. This could mean that the coach may, consciously or subconsciously, end up helping them more than the other students as they just simply stand out that much more.
Size wise, these gloves weigh 6oz and will comfortably fit the hands of children from 3 years old up to 8 years old with compromising comfort or safety.
Elite Sports Boxing Gloves
- 🥊 Lightweight Comfort and Protection: Equip your little warriors with the best lightweight youth boxing gloves that come with the highest quality PU leather that is designed to provide top-notch...
- 🥇 Breathable Quality: With the ergonomic curve at the top providing sufficient breathing room and ensuring your kids’ hands stay moisture-free, kids boxing gloves by Elite Sports promise...
- 🥊 Maximum Performance and Little Risk: Our boxing gloves for youth come with cutting-edge technology that is evident in its hand wraps that include triple-density gel and impact foam that is placed...
- 💪 Perfect for Sparring and Competition: These kids’ boxing gloves come with moisture-wicking features that make it easy to train for prolonged training/sparring sessions. Whether you want kids’...
- 🎖️ Colorful Quantity: Our boxing gloves for girls and boys come in a variety of shapes and sizes specifically crafted for children of all ages and sizes. You can find size variations including 4...
Like the RDX gloves, if your kid is a bit older and self-conscious about looking too young or childish, these might be the gloves for them. These kids gloves are actually just a smaller size option for an adult glove. Elite Sports offer them in sizes as low as 4oz and 6oz, all the up to an adult 14oz. So you know you’re not just being shafted and palmed off with a kids glove, you’re getting an adult glove with all the bells and whistles you can expect but in a smaller size.
There are seven colour options to choose from including red, pink, orange, blue, etc. The whole family can kit themselves out with these gloves, just choose your relevant sizes and your own colour and you’re good to go. Men, women, teenagers, small children; all are covered with this one glove!
Kuyou Kids Boxing Gloves 4oz
- Made of grain synthetic leather with machine made mould inside
- Long wrist strap with good quality velcro closure gives proper control
- 4oz gloves are recommended for 3 to 9 year old
- Performance PU Leather construction. High quality and durable material is easier to clean and maintain Gel Impact Protection Foam.
- Ensures a secure fit for training while making the gloves easy to put on or take off
These 4oz gloves can cover ages from as young as 5 years old all the way up to 12 years old. With the ultra-tough, grain synthetic leather, this means that these gloves can last for years without having to replace them.
The long-wrist strap and good quality velcro gives you proper control to customise the fit of the glove to suit the kid perfectly. The gloves are incredibly easy to slip on and off so your child will be able to adjust them on the fly themselves without having to have an adult do it for them.
Your child can choose from blue gloves, red gloves and even a vibrant green option. All three choices look great and fun and all three choices feature the same quirky cartoon style on the front of the glove. Perfect for parents who have multiple children to get gloves for, but want something that looks different yet similar so the children don’t fight over who has which glove.
You and your kids don’t have to settle for trash gloves and rubbish equipment. With our suggestions above, you can have it all. You can have a kids gloves that performs and lasts just as well as the adult gloves do and a pair of gloves that your child will actually enjoy wearing.